• Chat is Back! It's helped many people get the information they've needed in the past... maybe we can get it busy enough to help a new generation of information seekers!

Thanks for the add from mid Michigan

Hello all. Thanks for the add to this site.

New to collecting, ex Volunteer & Paid On Call Firefighter/EMT starting in 1981, have been out of it since 1990. Have helped friends with their pro cars and fire apparatus over the years. Also post on Professional Car Society, I used to answer technical questions on GM products there as I was a dealership parts person for 47 years until last year.

Very modest collection, a Federal 175 hill light circa 1968 and a Federal Director siren circa 1973. Retirement hobby.

jph2

Welcome to eLB! Great group here with lots of knowledge and I can already guess a few people might want to pick your brain a little with your parts experience. :)

Pete L.

Site Veteran
Welcome. . . . . Nice to have a GM guy around since I drive a 2001 Pontiac Aztek :eek:.

Yea, yea, yea, I know all the jokes but my Aztek only has 61K miles and just flew through
state inspection.

You will love this site.

Pete L.

Site Veteran
Actually, the guy I bought it from had all the brake lines replaced. At the time I thought it was odd
but I later found out why.

Nolines

Established Member
Yea, yea, yea, I know all the jokes but my Aztek only has 61K miles and just flew through
state inspection.

Well I Figured thats How it FLEW through the inspection... you couldnt stop it fast enough

Pete L.

Site Veteran
Naw, it was prone to having the brake line connections rust out. . . . . .

I LOVE this car !!!!!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Latest Listings

Staff online

Top Bottom