The AeroDynic wall... and my collection relocated.

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Hello fellow collectors!

Having moved to a new place and after they slept in their boxes for a few weeks, it was time to display my bars again.

The main theme of my collection is the AeroDynic. The side dish is Dominion Automotive and mostly bars from the police of Montreal and the province of Quebec.

My former display had almost all the bars powered up and ready to go. This will come in time with this display too. I need time to re-arrange everything and make all the wire looms tidy and clean looking.

The collection is not yet completely out on the shelves, and many beacons are still on ongoing projects.

The Aerodynic Wall go as follow:

Aerodynic 24SEAH. No domes. Federal Signal doesn't offer 3 sections domes anymore. Any hints on 3 domes deal and color ideas are welcome :thumbsup:

AeroDynic 24RMVF-2Z, NYPD.

AeroDynic 24R with clear domes, red/blue bulbs and custom added rear amber PAR4415A flashers

AeroDynic 24CA with old grille and clear alley cutouts in colored endcaps

AeroDynic 24EAH

AeroDynic 25RWL

AeroDynic 25T

AeroDynic 25-CF

Aerodynic 24EAH-T2Z LAPD

The other wall:

Dominion Automotive:

Low-Profile revolving light

Intermediate revolving light with quiet stepper motor

Emergency revolving light

357F Round Top revolving light.

Sûreté du Québec MX7000

Montreal PD LP6000

Montreal PD Dominion Automotive crossbar with CP25

Montreal FD XL5000

Bare Dominion Auto crossbar to be fitted with light soon.

-Toon

Aero wall  (1).jpg

Aero wall  (2).jpg

Aero wall  (3).jpg

Aero wall  (7).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
So much Aero in one sitting! Nicely put together. Fed Sig should still offer 3-sectioned lenses. I think Steve (Emtanderson51) should be able to do that for ya.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
CrownVic97 said:
So much Aero in one sitting! Nicely put together. Fed Sig should still offer 3-sectioned lenses. I think Steve (Emtanderson51) should be able to do that for ya.

Nope, i can confirm Federal does not offer the 3 section domes anymore.

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
Excellent collection of Aeros! I can say that I have just about every model you have pictured except for the model 25 all light... still waiting for one for the collection. I didn't think the three section dome lenses were that scarce, guess I should hang on to the set I have. BTW - my personal favorite is the 24R with clear domes!

wolfman

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
ERIC6913 said:

Well that sucks.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
tsquale said:
That must be why you snapped up Hoser's set so fast!

Very nice collection of Aeros you have.

ahh, no comment. I predict the prices going up on those in the future if some become available!

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
ERIC6913 said:

i saw a aet of nice candy caine 3 section lenses on a facebook page.

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
Great collection on the wall! :) love it. my favorite bar.

about 3-section aero domes,you can make them yourself and you have no problem anymore. :)

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
MHQ said:
Yes...you can still order 3 1/2 domes and up.......

I emailed FedSig asking them if they would custom make 3 sections only, even bill me 3 1/2 and no. The guy didn't know they used to make 3 sections small Aeros. I sent him pictures, but he told me they really didn't offer them anymore. My only option was to order 3 1/2 and then cut-off the 1/2 section to bring it back to 3 sections. I wouldn't want to do that but feel I won't have many other options.

thekidd123

Jun 15, 2010
wylie,texas
toon80 said:
I emailed FedSig asking them if they would custom make 3 sections only, even bill me 3 1/2 and no. The guy didn't know they used to make 3 sections small Aeros. I sent him pictures, but he told me they really didn't offer them anymore. My only option was to order 3 1/2 and then cut-off the 1/2 section to bring it back to 3 sections. I wouldn't want to do that but feel I won't have many other options.

I bow down to the aerodynic wall of heaven!!

Ltscw935

Mar 26, 2013
Stoughton, Wi
Amazing collection! I have a 52in Aerodynic here that I just got for free and I have another freebie on the way :)

This is him up next to my JetSonic when I was working on the both of them at the same time:

100_1192.jpg

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Ltscw935, this is a very nice amber Aerodynic you have there. She should turn out great with a bit of love.

It reminds me of one of the first Aero that got me hooked on them: the AeroDynic on the tow truck that brings back the car that Biff crashed in the beginning of Back to the future 1.

Ltscw935

Mar 26, 2013
Stoughton, Wi
toon80 said:
Ltscw935, this is a very nice amber Aerodynic you have there. She should turn out great with a bit of love.
It reminds me of one of the first Aero that got me hooked on them: the AeroDynic on the tow truck that brings back the car that Biff crashed in the beginning of Back to the future 1.

Yeah she needs some TLC but mechanically and electrically it works just fine. Only thing is that 1 alley light is burnt out which for now is no big deal as it won't be used in service. It still has it's original siren speaker installed as well. Put some slight voltage to it and it did make some noise which was a good sign. Haven't actually tested it yet but will get to that point eventually.

Overall it's 6 rotators, alley lights, and the 4 work/take down lights. So 12 lights overall in her.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Nice Collection.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.