The JazzDad Fund

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
My, how...

time.jpg

To prove my value to this forum, here's a little story:

[SIZE=18pt]My neighbor woke up this morning at 8, and could sense something was wrong. He went downstairs and found his wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]He panicked. He didn't know what to do. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Then he remembered McDonald's serves breakfast until 11:30.[/SIZE]

Reactions: PJD642

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
He's silver..... run

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
How's this to prompt you to get your wallets out? 

Photo was given to me by sereptitious means.  It is purportedly one of the moderators outside the ELB Office Tower at 0300 this Sunday past.

attachicon.gif
moderator.jpg
Confirmed.  I turn off the water in the employee bathroom if we don't enough subscriptions.  

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
What do you mean?

Isn't it fun trying to read the instructions included with your JDI purchases?  How else are you expected to learn Chemehuevi?

Firefighters can hone their skills on JDI electronics.

Police work is more exciting when the alley or takedowns go out during a stop.

Even city attorneys get in on the action when lawsuits are filed for faulty sirens contributing to wrecks.

Fun and JDI go together like peanut butter and Gefilte fish!

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
I have a spare steel penny and a nice wooden nickel. 

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Drop it in the piggy bank for next year's fundraiser.

thank you.jpg

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Has anyone bothered to tell Jazz that while he has been marginally successful in raising the money needed to stay in the Ring, that the better part of the community has made large donations to the site to keep him OUT of the Ring?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.