CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Reactions: Sparky_911

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
For what it is worth, I have contacted this seller multiple times and he is not interested in selling anything but the entire lot at once (contrary to what his ad states...). I believe Gary Cahill was in the process of making a deal with him for all of it.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
That XL looks interesting.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Group buy?

acklover

Apr 28, 2014
Southern Indiana
For what it is worth, I have contacted this seller multiple times and he is not interested in selling anything but the entire lot at once (contrary to what his ad states...). I believe Gary Cahill was in the process of making a deal with him for all of it.

I wonder what the sellers idea is of the worth of that collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.