The rest of the junk I picked up

Jun 18, 2013
PA
So to wrap what I pulled back from my OH/Western PA trip.

I present the rest of the crap..

Lets start with the crap.. ;)

Junkparts.jpg

Edge 9000 looks to be mostly complete, I'll clean it up and part it out. If you need something here you see let me know.

starbar.jpg

Star Interceptor bars? I think. Don't know anything about them, they do work but could use a bath. Again if you have a use for them PM me.

RWL.jpg

AeroDynic RWL.. sealed beam version, probably the only bar in this lot I plan on keeping.

jerrdan jetstream.jpg

Jer-Dan, Jerr-Dan? Whatever wrecker jetstream.. Funny thing is I just finished one of these and have the parts to repair or complete this one.

mx7000.jpg

MX7000 appears to be clear with amber barrel filters.. does have a TA on the back.

Now the Truck is cleaned out and the Mrs can stop her nagging.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.