thehookup

grieuro

Oct 19, 2012
Greece
CC. to all ELB members....be careful....  ''thehookup'' member is a thief , i have sent him the amount of 170$  (Nov-18) with paypal as we aggreed for 2 sirens and he didn't sent them...i sent him several emails and pm's to talk about this , i asked him to refund my money back and he told me that he will refund only 30$ back....

Pay attention with him and i would like somebody here to help me with this...

thank you at all

his listing-->  

Reactions: MEVS06

grieuro

Oct 19, 2012
Greece
Transaction Details   awww.paypalobjects.com_en_US_i_scr_pixel.gif   awww.paypalobjects.com_en_US_i_scr_pixel.gif

awww.paypalobjects.com_en_US_i_scr_pixel.gifawww.paypalobjects.com_en_US_i_scr_pixel.gifawww.paypalobjects.com_en_US_i_scr_pixel.gifWeb Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 8CV721395M068620F)  
Original Transaction  Date  Type  Status  Details  Amount  Nov 18, 2014 Payment To Eugene Chapoutot  Completed  ... -$170.00 USD    Related Transactions  Date  Type  Status  Details  Amount  Nov 18, 2014 Charge From Credit Card  CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.

Details €141.41 EUR   Nov 18, 2014 Currency Conversion  Completed  Details -€141.41 EUR   Nov 18, 2014 Currency Conversion  Completed  Details $170.00 USD 
  Name:   Eugene Chapoutot (The recipient of this payment is Verified) Email:   big92f250@yahoo.com Payment For:   Invoice #0029 Total amount:   -$170.00 USD (equals -€141.41 EUR) Fee amount:   $0.00 USD Net amount:   -$170.00 USD   Conversion from:   -€141.41 EUR Conversion to:   $170.00 USD Exchange rate:   1 Euro = 1.2022 U.S. Dollars   Invoice ID:   INV2-SKYN-3APN-DVCU-G5PP Date:   Nov 18, 2014 Time:   10:33:15 PST Status:   Completed   Funding Type:   Credit Card Funding Source:   €141.41 EUR - Visa Debit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *BIG92F250".

File a PayPal dispute if it's not too late
can you helpm with this ? it's the first time.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Hello, I just had to go thru this for the first time recently.. Log into your PayPal account, find this transaction, and use the Dispute this transaction. You must do this thru PayPal and I would do it now.. I don't know how long the grace period is before you are up the creek with no paddles..!!

Hope I steered you in the proper direction!!

Happy Holidays!!!...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.