ThePublicSafetyStore.com Grand Opening / Warehouse Sale

sean

Jul 2, 2010
Lexington, KY
We have been in the business for many years and have never had a show room that was open to the public. This Saturday that all changes.

On Saturday June 15th, from 8 am til 5 pm, we'll open our doors to you at our new retail show room / warehouse sale.

Free Prizes

Free Food

Warehouse "Saturday Sale" Prices

We have a large amount of product that will be sold off at below cost prices. Some of the products include:

Emergency Vehicle Equipment (SoundOff, Carson, Whelen, etc)

Uniforms & Clothing, (5.11, Propper, TruSpec, Uniform boots)

Fire Equipment (Helmets, Helmet Decals, Parts, Tools, Gloves, Boots etc.)

Plus, we have a huge (9 ft tall) lighting & siren display. It's so large that last week I learned how to drive a fork lift unloading it from a 53 foot semi trailer. That's no joke - stop by and I'll tell you about it.

There will be limited quantities but many different items. It's worth a drive. The address is:

897 Nandino Blvd

Suite 10

Lexington, KY 40511

(It's on the end behind Fastenal)

I just wanted to tell each you tanks for the support over the years and we hope to see you there!

-Sean

Carson Sirens & Sound Off Signal From The Public Safety Store!

1-800-646-1086

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
Congratulations, guys!! Woohoo! Best of luck. Wish I could come down to meet you guys in person.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.