Thinnest/slimmest dash strobe?

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Wondering what the slimmest dash strobe is? I have a Dash King. The height is great but the depth would require me to modify the housing to fit. Width is not not an issue, height is. I could go remote but self contained is preferred. I might just have to modify a Dash King to get what I want but I want to see other options before I do. I have a Dashmiser but that is too big.

What slim/compact dash strobe options are out there?

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks tsquale. Looked them up a bit, wow they are pricey, the self contained preemption strobe was cheaper, wheres the reasoning there, lol. Gave me more to consider though, thanks.

Nolines, I have a single dashking but dont want to modify my only one to fit. The others are too tall. Feel free to PM me price for a single self contained one (preferably with amber lens) if ya want.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Thanks tsquale. Looked them up a bit, wow they are pricey, the self contained preemption strobe was cheaper, wheres the reasoning there, lol. Gave me more to consider though, thanks.

Nolines, I have a single dashking but dont want to modify my only one to fit. The others are too tall. Feel free to PM me price for a single self contained one (preferably with amber lens) if ya want.
Are you trying to mount the light to the top of the windshield or bottom? They can be hard to use up front I only use them in the back.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
How deep is a Sound Off Satellite?

The photos belong to @9C1PHANTOM. He and @Shawn L have both had these for sale over the years.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Nolines, front upper but trying to keep it as high as possible. I dont want it blocking my view so thin as possible (height wise). The Dashking works on but I want to see my other options because I really dont want to modify it.

Shues, those look like a nice setup but just too big. My preference would be a Federal Signal dual strobe mirror light or possibly my dual Dashmiser, they are too big for the space though.

In some searching I am only able to find the Nova self contained in a preemption. I must be searching the wrong terms for the nova.

I could go with a flatlighter but I really dont want to leave it on the visor or have the visor down for use (plus night bounce back is terrible).

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Ive only used the Nova as preemption.

If you don’t need a strobe, and are ok with LED, check out the Federal XStream. I use those on most of our Admin vehicles that want a very thin light.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.