Though Book Info

smsales

May 21, 2010
West Michigan
I am looking at buying a tough book. I would like to know +'s and -'s.. Any help would be great. I dont know what models there are, so any info on any of them would be sweet. Thanks!!

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
All depends on what you want, I personally would not go with anything other then a CF-29 or CF-19. The 19 is the small tablet that has a touch screen and has the rotatable screen. Small, but very tough. The 29 is the big one, more options, but heavier. Like I said, it all depends on what your planning on doing with it.

smsales

May 21, 2010
West Michigan
FireMedic19 said:
All depends on what you want, I personally would not go with anything other then a CF-29 or CF-19. The 19 is the small tablet that has a touch screen and has the rotatable screen. Small, but very tough. The 29 is the big one, more options, but heavier. Like I said, it all depends on what your planning on doing with it.

I am looking for the office options. Word, excel and similar. It wouldn't be moving around much. From one vehicle to the other. thats about it. So weight dosnt matter. I would like something a little bigger. I have big hands so a small unit wont work so well i dont think. I would like the keyboard to be lighted.. i don't know if that matters or not. Touch Screen would be nice, but not necessary.

Thanks for the info. Anyone else?

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
CF-29 is a better option then. You can find one with a backlit keyboard and touch screen on eBay for pretty cheap.

smsales

May 21, 2010
West Michigan
FireMedic19 said:
CF-29 is a better option then. You can find one with a backlit keyboard and touch screen on eBay for pretty cheap.

cool, thanks! any other info or insight would be happily accepted!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.