Tomar Lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsrtelecom

Nov 3, 2012
Missouri
Tomar 1.jpgNice Tomar lightbar with all blue strobes.  I also have clear takedowns and alleys as well as a few red strobes.  This is a very bright light with multiple patterns.  Available for local pickup in St Louis or I will ship a buyer's expense.  $400

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Your price is very high for here. You will be lucky to fetch around $150 shipped. Might have better luck on eBay or the various Facebook groups if you want that kind of money.

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
Your price is very high for here. You will be lucky to fetch around $150 shipped. Might have better luck on eBay or the various Facebook groups if you want that kind of money.
You might not even get that on ebay. That light will run you about $50-60 shipping due to the weight of that bar. Seriously they weigh a ton. Not to mention it is old technology. IMO you would be better of selling the parts. I have had many of them in the past few years and that is what I did with them. Then scrapped out the aluminum. I have one that is an all strobe (no halogen) one in my collection. I would be lucky to get $150 for it.

All in all it is a nice bar. Also, Tomar is a great company, but strobes are just not as popular as they use to be. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Plus there is a member selling Whelen Liberty bars for $400. And that includes shipping.

We aren't trying to be rude, just trying to help guide you to a sale on this site

Reactions: jdh

adamogden

Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
I agree with these guys.  As an example, there is a pallet of TEN (10) of these bars on Public Surplus right now for $200 total, for the whole lot.  Unfortunately, they are just old, and nobody wants them anymore.

Reactions: tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killgolden

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.