TOMAR Scorpion Stinger

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
TOMAR Electronics just announced, on their Facebook page, their new Scorpion Stinger Rear Lightbar. It encompasses TOMAR's Scorpion LED lightheads on a bracket system, designed for external mounting on the Chevy Tahoe and Ford Explorer (to be released soon).

TOMAR Stinger Scorpion Product Page

From TOMAR.com:

The Stinger lightbar is a warning light system that seamlessly integrates the power of a lightbar into the rear body of an SUV. The Stinger is uniquely designed to conform to the contour of police SUV's and provide the most effective light output available without compromising rear window visibility
<td>atomar.com_images_content_sep_l.jpgtd><td>Features

td><td>atomar.com_images_content_sep_r.jpgtd>

<td>

• Easy to install, integrates seamlessly with vehicles rear spoiler
  • Easy maintenance and lamp replacement
  • Hermetically sealed lamp modules
  • Potted controller and waterproof wiring standard
  • Single and Dual color versions available
  • Integrated traffic direction feature standard
  • Meets SAE-J595, SAE-J845, CA Title 13
  • ECE 65 approved versions available
  • 5 year warranty

td>

Stinger-page.jpg

Side note: While I am no longer a TOMAR Distributor, I still very much like their products. MANY are expensive for customers, but their LED products really are top notch. I'm interested to learn the pricing that will accompany this new product.

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
FreshDave04 said:
TOMAR Electronics just announced, on their Facebook page, their new Scorpion Stinger Rear Lightbar. It encompasses TOMAR's Scorpion LED lightheads on a bracket system, designed for external mounting on the Chevy Tahoe and Ford Explorer (to be released soon).

TOMAR Stinger Scorpion Product Page

From TOMAR.com:

View attachment 50374

Side note: While I am no longer a TOMAR Distributor, I still very much like their products. MANY are expensive for customers, but their LED products really are top notch. I'm interested to learn the pricing that will accompany this new product.

bowing.jpg

Thank you....thank you.....I will take full credit for the redesign of Jon Forbes RazorBak bracket for Tahoe (with Jon's permission to do so) to incorporate the Tomar Scorpion modules....and I will take full credit for naming it the "Stinger"...Jon and I have been selling and installing them for many months now, and we've partnered with Tomar to market and distribute them on a national level, which is why you are now seeing them being introduced.

The Explorer/NGPI Utility version prototype is being made as I type this, and I hope to have one out and installed on the Tomar DEMO Explorer in time for Police Fleet Fort Worth next month..

Look for more Stinger products from Tomar in the near future....we're working on a pickup truck version that we're really excited about!

hitman38367

May 23, 2010
West Tennessee, USA
I would like to add that this product came from the company that Cajunblitz works for. It was born from the minds of the folks at First Responders Equipment and Supply down in good ole Louisiana with help from LonestarPSE in Houston, TX and J. Forbes here on the forum. Awesome work, fellas!!!!!

EDIT: Well crap, I guess I was a little too late on the draw to give props. Cajun's post wasn't there when I read the thread and responded initially. lol!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.