Tomar strobecom 3060 emitter programming

hoj1192

Nov 8, 2011
NYC,NY
Just bought a tomar strobecom 3060 NOS for an ambulance at my department. From what I heard talking to another department the emitter needs to be programmed? On the instructions theres a wire for programming but it doesnt say anything other than that.

I just wanted to see if anyone has experience with these and if they actually need to be programmed or is the default good enough to trip the lights.

Jul 14, 2014
NV
Depends if your system is encrypted. The administrator of the system, possibly the agency that maintains the street lights, will be able to tell you what is needed to acknowledge your emitter.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.