Tow Show Lighting Contest

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
ya i saw that awhile ago its insane lol the chevy or the ford the one that had all of those lights on it was insane lol

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
AAhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhh Druuuurrr Druuuuuuuuuurrr de de de de de de de de de de ok let me go change my pants now hahahahahahahahaha nice blinkys :lol:

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Well u could but u would be a moron if u said u didn't lol very blinding and insane we have a few tow shows arouns here in mass but nothen like this lol :shock:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
omg 1:07

if i was in that competition, i'd have a truck with nothing but a FedSig Model 14, or a Code 3 555, just for something uniquely conservative when everyone else is like MORE MORE MORE.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i get the lights but seriously, having the hazard or 4 ways on?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.