Wanted /Trade blue for red 911ep mil modules

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
got a donated to the FD vehicle from the sheriff. It's red/blue but we would like to swap the blue modules for red and/or white ones. One full corner and four? Inner modules.

Have zero budget so would like to do a straight swap.

Thanks!

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Where you out of? I have the parts, but no way to test them.

The LED cards will power up with DC power. a 9 volt battery, a 12 volt battery... With the print on the module upright, apply power to the left side (its the copper contact plate) and put the ground to the other side.

Mort

May 18, 2016
Phoenix
got a donated to the FD vehicle from the sheriff. It's red/blue but we would like to swap the blue modules for red and/or white ones. One full corner and four? Inner modules.

Have zero budget so would like to do a straight swap.

Thanks!
Give me a day, I think I may have enough Red to swap for the blue, don't have and end cap at this point but may know someone that does. I will check with them, they aren't on this site.

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
Sounds good, let me know. Having issues uploading photos from the phone.

Also may be looking to do they same with a 911ep arrow stick. Has red and blue ends, and would like it red on the ends or Amber ends.

Red and blue is just not natural for a fire vehicle :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killgolden

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.