SOLD Trade green Patriot lenses for red and blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2019
aberdeen south dakota
Hey everybody I'm looking to trade my green lenses and end caps off my lfl patriot for red and blue lenses and encaps they need cleaned and polished but I know the green is a sought after item, these will also fit the lfl liberty also. I got this bar for 50 bucks and a 20 minute drive,its fully operational. The encaps have the 500 series ally light cut outs

Attachments

• 20230608_204245.jpg
    20230608_204245.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Nov 30, 2019
aberdeen south dakota
No. If your leds are also green you are gonna have to find red and blue led heads too, cause most bars have color matched leds behind colored lenses.

I do have red and blue lin6s and lin12 extended corners
Actually it's a 4 strobe patriot

So it would be all good the only led it has is the 4 amber heads behind the clear lenses

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 30, 2019
aberdeen south dakota
Oh…..nevermind then lol.

I can trade lenses if want to. Its not enough for a whole bar though. I know i have corner lenses and some other various ones, some are brand new and others are in good shape
All I would need is 2 red and 2 blue for the corners and 2 red and 2 blue for the inner the center on mine is clear front and back. I can get them pulled tomorrow and shipped Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.