Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
MAN thats what they all say

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Have you ever played penny ANTE with a millionaire?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ANTS are everwhere in the new movie ant man

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Dave told me he really WANTS some bacon

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Only if he removes those WARTS first.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
go peddle your WARES elsewhere Seattle

Last edited by a moderator:

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Some of them even start FIRES.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
thank god you didnt type that in SERIF, that would have made it difficult to read

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
The gunman that killed 4 unarmed marines yesterday here in Tn was not from interested in a form of SERIA

Last edited by a moderator:

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
uploadfromtaptalk1437138577736.jpg

Spelling foul, it's Syria. Back to Serif.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
try again skippy.. i didnt say it was the country...

SERIA

noun, plural opera serias, operas seria Italian, opere serie  [aw-pe-re se-rye] (Show IPA)
Italian dramatic opera of the 18th century based typically on a classical subject and characterized by extensive use of the aria da capo and recitative.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Ask BERTA, she can tell you.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa

SERIA

noun, plural opera serias, operas seria Italian, opere serie [aw-pe-re se-rye] (Show IPA)

Italian dramatic opera of the 18th century based typically on a classical subject and characterized by extensive use of the aria da capo and recitative.
The above picture still applies.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
why does BERT on sesame street have a unibrow?

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
So let's DART on over to Springfield and ask him.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
we know it was you that let a FART go.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA

SERIA

noun, plural opera serias, operas seria Italian, opere serie [aw-pe-re se-rye] (Show IPA)

no, but your use of the word didnt, nor was it indicitive of the meaning of seria. Somehow I doubt the gunman was operatic in any way shape or form. So as Seattle so pointed out; back to SERIF

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
If that be the case, then when I was out at the ocean on the 4th of July weekend, there wasn't a SEIF in sight. In fact, the sand was mostly flat.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
no, but your use of the word didnt, nor was it indicitive of the meaning of seria. Somehow I doubt the gunman was operatic in any way shape or form. So as Seattle so pointed out; back to SERIF

that was the point...  sine you wont to drag up a non issue ive worded it more to your liking. WHICH IS STILL A VALID WORD...

fouls are on words that don't exist not words that are out of context to someones liking...

if you don't like it go to a FORT and jump off it.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
that was the point... sine you wont to drag up a non issue ive worded it more to your liking. WHICH IS STILL A VALID WORD...

fouls are on words that don't exist not words that are out of context to someones liking...

if you don't like it go to a FORT and jump off it.
then what would be the FART point of putting a word where it doesnt belong? my usage makes as much sense as yours did. Give up, you lose this round, take your ball and go kick rocks elswhere; although that doesnt seem to be your FORTE

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Still not right as the last word played was REIF. You don't make fort out of that.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Hell I can make a fort out of a reif, or cardboard boxes or anything.....

maybe I need to find that bull that took out Spanish bullfighter Saul Jimenez Fortes and send him your way.

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
SERIA was a valid word play. As the short text is no required, that line of play will be honored.

For future, if any player wants to use the word in a sentence, please try to keep it in context. I don't know what bombers have to do with opera, but they do may enjoy a stunning serie.

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
I would also accepted seria the town. (Not to be confused with syria)

Seria is a town in the Belait District of Brunei Darussalam

FART will be the last played word.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk 2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.