Triple Dashmiser Housing

Fighting Fourth

May 29, 2010
Does anyone know if it is possible to take a double and single dashmiser housing to make it a triple? If this is possible, what would I use to connect the 2 together? Thanks to anyone for any advice given.

Will

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Not without it looking like a glued joint as far as I can see. Look for an old triple or a Traffic director to cut down. Then it won't look like a hack job.

Dan

bigcat

May 20, 2010
Hartford County, CT
I attached two singles to a dual once to make a quad. I used tiny re-bar looking pieces of metal I found at home depot to connect them where the screws would have been. That was back in my high school days... prior to elb. It worked well on my rear deck though. Eventually I dismantled the thing and sold each light seperately. :) Couldn't even tell they were connected at one point.

But yeah... if you can find a triple head I'd go that route first.

Fighting Fourth

May 29, 2010
Thanks for the info guys. I put a post in the wanted section for one, hopefully my luck will play out. If not, I guess I'll be "pinning" it together, which the endcaps should hold it with no problem (I hope).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frenchman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.