Turkish(Turkey) led instalation (very interesting and profesional)

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Wow what type of hide away LEDs are they using in that Land Cruiser they are bright as hell! Who ever is doing the install in these vehicles knows what they are doing nice rides 8)

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
those are sick and extremely professional IMO! clearly cajunblitz's turkish cousin did those installs

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
MOTHER OF GOD! Those LAWS ARE BAD ASSSSSSS!!!

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
rescate171 said:
Yes... Ford Mondeo 2010 or 2011 model

The 2011 MY has the LED DRL in the lower grille.

Amazing packages... although I'm not a fan of red in front, the installs are top of the line for non-UKAUSUSA vehicles.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Not gonna lie... I am pretty damned impressed.

The set-up is tasteful and not OVERLY excessive, the output seems to be pretty good...

Not bad guys... not bad...

pdk9 said:
those are sick and extremely professional IMO! clearly cajunblitz's turkish cousin did those installs

Amen!!!

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Zapp Brannigan said:
Not gonna lie... I am pretty damned impressed.

The set-up is tasteful and not OVERLY excessive, the output seems to be pretty good...

Not bad guys... not bad...

Amen!!!

Agreed.

The gear itself seems pretty cheap though... Chinese stuff ?

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
I don't see how you can compare them to a cajunblitz install- they're exterior shots only. Any half-ass installer can put LAWs in some light housings; cajun's were great because the wires/mounts/fit & finish we outstanding and professionally done, not because the lights looked good when they were turned on (even though they did).

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
philyumpshus said:
I don't see how you can compare them to a cajunblitz install- they're exterior shots only. Any half-ass installer can put LAWs in some light housings; cajun's were great because the wires/mounts/fit & finish we outstanding and professionally done, not because the lights looked good when they were turned on (even though they did).

To comment on how clean someone does their work does not take away from the quality of another skilled professional. IMO

As far as the total LDS install:

LDS

:duh: Sent this as a PM originally... oops.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.