Turtlecreek Twp. Tower Truck 32

R2knee

Mar 26, 2013
sw ohio
Tower 32 on scene at house fire in the city of lebanon,Ohio.05/29/13. City calls on township for mutual aid because their tower truck is out of service. House was not lived in, was used for storage. Cause unknown.

fire 05 29 13 024.jpg

fire 05 29 13 031.jpg

fire 05 29 13 046.jpg

fire 05 29 13 083.jpg

fire 05 29 13 072.jpg

fire 05 29 13 098.jpg

Crashy said:
Great pictures! I work as a FF in Warren County, and I dont think I've seen that tower out working before!

Hey Crashy, City of Lebanon has a big old Seagrave ladder truck but it is out of service with mechanical issues so they request Turtlecreek's tower truck for mutual aid on any structure fires. My son is one of the firemen in the bucket in these pictures.

R2knee said:
Hey Crashy, City of Lebanon has a big old Seagrave ladder truck but it is out of service with mechanical issues so they request Turtlecreek's tower truck for mutual aid on any structure fires. My son is one of the firemen in the bucket in these pictures.

Oh yeah, I've seen it before down at Station 41. Looks like a cool piece, never seen it outside the bay though...

lotsofbars said:
Sutphens are my favorite! They're also infamously hard to kill.

My department killed one, and our front pad all at once!

Learned a valuable lesson in the process. High tension power lines WILL arc to a tower platform over 10 feet away and ground out the outriggers.

foxtrot5 said:
My department killed one, and our front pad all at once!

Learned a valuable lesson in the process. High tension power lines WILL arc to a tower platform over 10 feet away and ground out the outriggers.

OOOPS! Hope nobody got hurt.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
policegear