Twinsonic 12X with Clear Cutouts

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Guessing this isn't a factory option? It could definitely use a good scrub too, those domes aren't in great shape. Skip to 1:51.

edit: Actually I just noticed the guy talks about it a little at 0:30 and he actually doesn't sound like a mouthbreathing idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2T2cOyFe-U

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rwo978
Jun 18, 2013
PA
AFAIK that's a one off lightbar..

Seen and worked on many a Twin and never have seen that.    Doesnt look like a bad job was done either..  the domes could use some TLC.

chucksorce

Aug 3, 2014
nj
"It'd be nice to have a siren sometimes."

Like when you're sitting in court defending yourself for not having one at the time of that collision.
Seriously, holy crap someone please get them a siren and find them somebody to properly wire up their battery tender.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Siren... siren... I wonder where one might look for a siren.

Reactions: nerdly_dood

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Siren... siren... I wonder where one might look for a siren.
Um excuse me what is unclear about eLightbars dot org? :p That's what Sondersignalanlagen is for, of course. Go learn German. That truck needs a Martinshorn anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.