Twinsonic bar value

6043ron

Jun 3, 2010
USA/Pennsylvania
I have a chance to get a Twinsonic 12F red/red off a local fire dept in my area and I was wondering what it would be worth so I could make them a fair offer.

The bar is in good shape and is pretty clean inside. Are the 12F bars more popular that the other Twinsonics except the CTS ?

Thanks everyone

luckyducky

May 22, 2010
NorCal
Well, There are a lot more different, and rarer models than the 12F, I think the price for an unrestored 12F is the 150-200 and a restored price 200-300+. Color is also another issue, if the bar is clear with inside color I would say it would be more expensive than colored lens. :cool:

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
non restored..$100-$150, Restored $200 for red domes, $300 for Clear domes, colored bulbs and colored filters.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.