For Sale Twinsonic CTS- SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
This bar is SOLD.

Federal Signal Twinsonic CTS for sale. Red/red domes with rear amber flasher. Has FedSig TS100 siren speaker in center; unknown working condition but it looks 100%. This bar is in very good condition and runs great. There is one rotator bulb that was broken so it needs a replacement. Also, the flasher doesn't work- the rear amber is a steady burn. Lastly, there is what appears to be heat damage on the side portion of the driver's side dome. I think a rotator jammed at some point and heated up the plastic. Most of the gaskets in this bar are dried up or missing so I wouldn't use it on an actual vehicle until those are addressed. Besides the gaskets, dome, flasher, and bulb this bar is an awesome addition to any collection. I'm asking $650 plus actual shipping but the price is negotiable. You don't see these on ELB too often so it's hard to pin a solid price to it. Beware this bar is heavy so shipping will be expensive. Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions!

IMAG0968.jpg

IMAG0969.jpg

IMAG0964.jpg

IMAG0966.jpg

IMAG0965.jpg

IMAG0967.jpg

IMAG0956.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.