Wanted TWO Red/Amber LED modules for Rear Deck of Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
Updated 9/1/2016

I'm currently seeking TWO RED/AMBER LED modules for the rear deck of my 2012 Dodge Charger. They can either be dual color or split lightheads. Must have internal flashers and must be able to sync/alternate. I'd prefer Feniex or other big names but will consider anything if the price is right.

If you have anything that fits the description, please reply or shoot me a message!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
I would send them to Wilson for a conversion, I had some changed from blue to white and I'm MORE than happy. all you have to send is the led cards.

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
Shawn L said:
I would send them to Wilson for a conversion, I had some changed from blue to white and I'm MORE than happy. all you have to send is the led cards.

I will definitely look into that, but I'd also would like to pick up a couple extras, if possible just to add to the lightbar. Thanks!

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
PM Sent.

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
Oooh! You wouldn't happen to have any pics, would you?  Code 3 lightheads have flanges for surface mounting?

I have a CPI Compak speaker, with bracket, and some red code 3 LEDX heads in red.

Clarence
PM sent!

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
Your application requires not just red, but red/amber specifically.

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?&node=pt33.1.88
Interesting....  The book that the ODNR Dept. of Watercraft guy handed us last night had the ORC quoted as red or red/amber...

But then again, we already have an amber beacon on the back of the watercraft, so that would essentially cover that base.

Last edited by a moderator:

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
I have a SS2000SM.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I have 8 brand new linear lights in amber. Extremely bright, SAE rated, and sync with my other surface mounts, hide aways, and dash lights!

ai57.tinypic.com_51yoma.jpg

Only looking for $35 each, maybe better if you want multiple.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
Found a couple, PM me.

Clarenceai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa175_chawkmn_102_0583_zpsgnmujwfp.jpgai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa175_chawkmn_102_0585_zpsnwbhmjjt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.