txff914/Custom Pursuit Outfitters Failure To Pay

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I've put this off long enough.  This company called us going on 5 months ago with an Emergency.  They needed and order shipped overnight (late in a day after our fed ex pick up).   We made sure we had what they needed as it was a really large order and rushed it to the Fed Ex shipping center (special trip for them). 

They asked for a week to pay for it it. Being that they are a direct Feniex dealer we helped out. (This seems to be a common thing with other dealers making us regret helping them unfortunately). Needless to say this is not the only dealer who has failed to pay (we also have municipalities failing to pay.)  This just happens to be the only one that frequents elightbars.  I've held out long enough in hopes of Jeremy making it right but he won't even keep in contact.  

This has caused us to have SIGNIFICANT issues in our day to day operations as we are operating at huge losses due to these companies and municipalities not paying.  Needless to say it is because of companies like this, that we will no longer help agencies and companies even if they are direct. 

https://www.facebook.com/CustomPursuitOutfitters?fref=ts

http://elightbars.org/forums/user/13072-txff914/

Last edited by a moderator:

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Shame he is still an active member on here.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Now payment is over 8 months behind. 

Other dealers be very wary.  He's been contacting others to get equipment lately I've heard. 

I still have received NO communication.  I think that's the most troubling aspect of it. Someone operating like that in my opinion feels no remorse for the binds they put others in. 

In about a week I'm gonna post more companies I've had this same issue with (Two have failed to pay since January). 

If I receive payment for this I will update this post. 

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
And they're working on the cars that law enforcement officers operate. Lovely.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.