Type of Switch/Pushbutton???

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Ok, so I like the switchpanel by Axixtench as seen below, but have found it to have some limitations, if not used with an Axixtech product:

[Broken External Image]:http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/xfirefighter484x/CIMG0063.jpg

I am in the process of having a custom switch panel being made, and have been desperately trying to search out these pushbutton/switches, or something very similar (I like them more than a rocker type switch).

Where can I find these????

Plenty of people viewing, no input?

too be 100% honest with you i have never seen that kind of controller. Also i don't deal much with axixtech either so that could be why. Would you be interesting in something like a cencom or smart siren something. Those have rubber push buttons.

whelen just made 2 new push button switch boxes. Go to strobesnmore.com and you can buy them there. They look really good.

Maybe these are monetary buttons connected to a latching relay????

Alovebaby41 said:
Would you be interesting in something like a cencom or smart siren something. Those have rubber push buttons.
VolEms said:
whelen just made 2 new push button switch boxes. Go to strobesnmore.com and you can buy them there. They look really good.
I am looking just to purchase switches, for a custom built switch panel.

toubis said:
Maybe these are monetary buttons connected to a latching relay????
Maybe? There is a circuit board behind the buttons, and how tough would it be to have one of those designed?

I am looking for some sort of a push button for a custom panel, these I have found to like, but, I guess some sort of a pushbutton would suffice, if I found a better/nicer one that I liked.

The reason I am going for a custom panel, is I am trying to make my new car into a presentable, "low grade show car", and wanted something to blend well with the interior of the vehicle, so a custom panel is better than a premanufactured one...

If you do end up making a custom switch panel, and it has at least 10 (ideally more) outputs, a control/relay box, and is compact, I may be very interested in buying one off ya.

I need a switch panel that has 6 switches for an arrowstick, and at least an additional 6 for other lighting. Oh and all very compact.

:shock:

unlisted said:
If you do end up making a custom switch panel, and it has at least 10 (ideally more) outputs, a control/relay box, and is compact, I may be very interested in buying one off ya.

I need a switch panel that has 6 switches for an arrowstick, and at least an additional 6 for other lighting. Oh and all very compact.

:shock:
Haha, I should clarify... I am looking to have someone ELSE build a switchpanel for me... I lack the time or knowhow to manufacture he plate, with custom engraving and backlighting.

Here is the link to the request for a custom manufacturer:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2106

I will PM you an image of my proposed idea for mine.

Got this controller out of my old car today, took it apart for some additional pics:

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a255_xfirefighter484x_CIMG1121.jpg

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a255_xfirefighter484x_CIMG1117.jpg

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a255_xfirefighter484x_CIMG1118.jpg

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a255_xfirefighter484x_CIMG1120.jpg

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a255_xfirefighter484x_CIMG1119.jpg

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a255_xfirefighter484x_CIMG1122.jpg

monetary bittons are on ATM's

send that bad boy off to china and have them refab one for you

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member