Uber NICE Twinsonic on Flea Bay

PC Comms

Veteran Member
I was just curious if it belonged to anyone here.

fiafighta2002 said:
Over $400??????????? Plus shipping?????

Within Europe that's pretty standard....

JohnMarcson said:
Within Europe that's pretty standard....

I was actually thinking it was actually a little on the cheap side for that side of the pond.

The problem is, that you don't see Twinsonics very often on ebay over here.

So if one of you want to make good deals, start selling medium conditioned Twinsonics to Europe. ;) If we can get a Twinsonic for approx. 300€ incl. shipping in Europe, thats a good deal! That's 420$. Shipping might be 120$, so there is 300$ left for the Twinsonic for you.

Condition doesn't really matter, because most collectors who want a Twinsonic in Europe have to take what they get.

So forwarding all good 100$-Craigslist-Twins might be a good deal. ;)

kitesurfer1404 said:
The problem is, that you don't see Twinsonics very often on ebay over here.
So if one of you want to make good deals, start selling medium conditioned Twinsonics to Europe. ;) If we can get a Twinsonic for approx. 300€ incl. shipping in Europe, thats a good deal! That's 420$. Shipping might be 120$, so there is 300$ left for the Twinsonic for you.

Condition doesn't really matter, because most collectors who want a Twinsonic in Europe have to take what they get.

So forwarding all good 100$-Craigslist-Twins might be a good deal. ;)

yes,its one of mine,i bought two recently,both amber,this one is nice,a little expensive but it cost me £180.00 and i spent 2 days on her to get her to show quality,im happy to trade on it if anyone has a desent 24s aerodynic in europe or model 25 aero,or js1 jetsonic...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381