May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
I was just curious if it belonged to anyone here.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
fiafighta2002 said:
Over $400??????????? Plus shipping?????

Within Europe that's pretty standard....

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
JohnMarcson said:
Within Europe that's pretty standard....

I was actually thinking it was actually a little on the cheap side for that side of the pond.

May 25, 2010
Hamburg (Germany)
The problem is, that you don't see Twinsonics very often on ebay over here.

So if one of you want to make good deals, start selling medium conditioned Twinsonics to Europe. ;) If we can get a Twinsonic for approx. 300€ incl. shipping in Europe, thats a good deal! That's 420$. Shipping might be 120$, so there is 300$ left for the Twinsonic for you.

Condition doesn't really matter, because most collectors who want a Twinsonic in Europe have to take what they get.

So forwarding all good 100$-Craigslist-Twins might be a good deal. ;)

May 24, 2010
united kingdom
kitesurfer1404 said:
The problem is, that you don't see Twinsonics very often on ebay over here.
So if one of you want to make good deals, start selling medium conditioned Twinsonics to Europe. ;) If we can get a Twinsonic for approx. 300€ incl. shipping in Europe, thats a good deal! That's 420$. Shipping might be 120$, so there is 300$ left for the Twinsonic for you.

Condition doesn't really matter, because most collectors who want a Twinsonic in Europe have to take what they get.

So forwarding all good 100$-Craigslist-Twins might be a good deal. ;)

yes,its one of mine,i bought two recently,both amber,this one is nice,a little expensive but it cost me £180.00 and i spent 2 days on her to get her to show quality,im happy to trade on it if anyone has a desent 24s aerodynic in europe or model 25 aero,or js1 jetsonic...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frenchman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.