Wanted Uniden MR-8100 Law Enforcement Mobile Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie S

Mar 3, 2016
East Tennessee
Looking for one of these scanners. We used them in patrol units back in the day and I've missed out buying 2 or 3 of them on auctions. Would really like to find one for my personal vehicle. Anyone who has a good one for sale or a lead on one, please contact me. Thanks!

ERT1111

Dec 26, 2011
California, USA
Welcome Eddie. I have several of these in great condition. Not sure what they would be worth. I can e-mail you some pictures of what I have.

Reactions: Eddie S

Eddie S

Mar 3, 2016
East Tennessee
Welcome Eddie. I have several of these in great condition. Not sure what they would be worth. I can e-mail you some pictures of what I have.
YES!! I would love to see some pics. I missed out on one this week on EBay but I would love to see what you have and maybe make you an offer on one or maybe two! Thank you SO much for contacting me. My personal e-mail is: edro3111@comcast.net and I can't thank you enough!

Eddie S

Mar 3, 2016
East Tennessee
I also meant to ask if they had the mounting rackets or any additional items from the original package? Doesn't really matter but just curious. Thanks again for writing. I'll let you know something soon as I get the photos from you and check them out. Eddie

ERT1111

Dec 26, 2011
California, USA
IMG_1963.JPG IMG_1970.JPG

Sorry it took so long. I have ones in better condition but for now this is all I could find. The scanner works, its a little scratched up, the mounting bracket has been modified and the speaker is missing its mounting bracket.

Let me know if you need further information. I will keep looking for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.