Unitrol 80k wiring harness

RipsaW

Lurking Newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2010
MA
Hello all, I apologize if i missed this in search but the results I found were 8+ years old and lead me to a dead end.

I am looking for the wiring harness to connect a 480k controller to the 80k amplifier. I have found the harness for the 480k that controls lighting functions, but no luck to connect it to the 80k. I believe the part # to be: UMC030-4

I understand I may have to make my own, but I am also having a difficult time finding the correct molex connectors.

If someone could point me towards someone who produces the harness, or the connectors so I can make my own it would be much appreciated!

Scott0

Feb 18, 2021
Maryland
I made a harness for my sons 80k sirens. This is the plug you are looking for to connect to the 80k. I picked up a pair of them with pins for $12. Hope this helps!

MOLEX 76650-0069 .062" 12 CIRCUIT POWER PLUG​

Online Community Members

Search for a Member

About us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! We strive to keep our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All actions and transactions within are secured by Sectigo SSL with high-strength encryption.