Unity Handheld Spotlight/Link wanted

GSPD

May 21, 2010
NY
Wasn't there just a post about a Unity handheld spotlight and a picture showing Clint Eastwood using it in the movie Enforcer? The search function didn't help me and I would like the link.

Thanks........

Found it!

Stendec

May 21, 2010
You mean the ones that hung from the rear-view mirror, or if you were real high-tech, a picture hanger loop screwed into the headliner?

Phillyrube

May 21, 2010
Flatistan
GSPD said:
Wasn't there just a post about a Unity handheld spotlight and a picture showing Clint Eastwood using it in the movie Enforcer? The search function didn't help me and I would like the link.
Thanks........

Found it!

Actually his partner, Insp. Frank DiGeorgio (too much linguini) was the one waving the light.

GSPD

May 21, 2010
NY
Yup...that's the one. I happened to have one of those Unity lights, new in the box, and threw a red bulb in it today. I guess I'm working up to the steady burn thing!

patrol530

May 23, 2010
Central Florida
GSPD said:
Yup...that's the one. I happened to have one of those Unity lights, new in the box, and threw a red bulb in it today. I guess I'm working up to the steady burn thing!

Well, flopping around on the wire hanger was a semi-mars like action. When I let my trainees drive, I've used one of the pistol grip spots with a blue lens to assist in moving traffic, beats just sitting there wondering if we're going to crash.

GSPD

May 21, 2010
NY
Well, flopping around on the wire hanger was a semi-mars like action. When I let my trainees drive, I've used one of the pistol grip spots with a blue lens to assist in moving traffic, beats just sitting there wondering if we're going to crash.

Now that's funny!

tnems7

May 21, 2010
USA Nashville Tennessee
I actually used rubber bands made from an innertube to achieve the "crossflash" action. Had the light suspended between the inside rear view mirror and the dashboard with the rubberbands and just thumped it to start the movement.

GSPD

May 21, 2010
NY
tnems7 said:
I actually used rubber bands made from an innertube to achieve the "crossflash" action. Had the light suspended between the inside rear view mirror and the dashboard with the rubberbands and just thumped it to start the movement.

Thank god for technology! Ah, the good ole days....that's why this thing is sitting on a display shelf!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.