UNITY lightbar in action

72copriv

May 21, 2010
Western ND
Thought I'd offer a little video of my Unity Lightbar in action last May. Hope you enjoy!

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
Sounds like an E series PA15A or PA20A.

I know I'm going off topic here, but when I saw 'Williston' on the car door it made me think of when the local cable company beamed in US TV network channels from Williston in the late 1970s and early 1980s. They switched to Detroit in the mid 1980s, and now the current cable company brings in US channels from Detroit, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Spokane, Rochester NY, and Toledo OH. Things have sure changed over the past 35 years.

72copriv

May 21, 2010
Western ND
Wailer said:
Sounds like an E series PA15A or PA20A.

I know I'm going off topic here, but when I saw 'Williston' on the car door it made me think of when the local cable company beamed in US TV network channels from Williston in the late 1970s and early 1980s. They switched to Detroit in the mid 1980s, and now the current cable company brings in US channels from Detroit, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Spokane, Rochester NY, and Toledo OH. Things have sure changed over the past 35 years.
You are correct, PA15A, but it became sick and now replaced with a PA20A 2E. Not period correct, but it does the job.

Yes, Williston was transmitted from Glendive, Mt up to Regina and Saskatoon, SK. back when I worked for those local stations in the early 1980's.

Now i'm a police 911 dispatcher here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.