Unity Manufacturing Co

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
Hello everyone. We were asked to join this forum and currently have a Manufacturer's Forum similar to Feniex and Sound-Off being setup. In the mean time, if you have any questions feel free to shoot us a message or ask on this thread. Thank you for having us.

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
Let me be the second one to welcome you. I remember Unity spotlights
from way back in the day (70's)
You guys have been around for a long time.
I can remember drilling holes in the A pillar for a spotlight when
a car came in without a spotlight (pain in the ass).
Love your products.

Reactions: tsquale

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
JPH, Pete thanks! It is always great to hear our customers are enjoying our products. Long time is right, we opened in 1918 and been making spotlights since the 20s.

Reactions: tsquale

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Unity will soon have their own section of the forum as well. I am pleased to welcome Unity Mfg to the site.

Reactions: bmd224 and tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Welcome aboard! It is great to have another manufacturer willing to join the discussion about warning products. It ads a much more personal aspect to customer service.

Reactions: bmd224

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Welcome to ELB! Good to have the leader of police spotlights on a forum such as this. :cool:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.