UPDATED! NEW ADDED! Federal Signal, Whelen, Code3, Nova For Sale, Trade New and Used, More to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2014
New Jersey
Have some stuff for sale today, more items to come as I get pictures of it all. Will ship or meet if you're close enough. All prices are OBO and shipping will be CONUS ONLY. All prices are OBO and will include shipping unless otherwise noted. I am fairly flexible on prices, I try to be as fair as possible. If you don't like a price, please let me know and we can work something out. Also, if you're buying multiple items we can probably work out a bit of a discount.

I'm open to some trades, mostly what I'm looking for are Vision controllers, Smart Siren Keypads, SignalMaster SML2s or red or blue lenses for Signal Masters, red steady burn stuff is always cool, and possibly mirror beams or Crown Vic spotlights. Also looking for FedSig Solaris LED heads in red, amber, or clear.

MODS: If I'm missing anything, please let me know and I will rectify it as quick as possible. This is my first sale post so I'm still learning the ropes.

Federal Signal Impaxx, Red, Almost new, Just no packaging and was tested. Clear lens.

ASKING: SOLDSOLDSOLD

image (3).jpeg

Federal Signal Quadraflare lot. One is working, red steady burn, and has a lens, one is red flashing but has corrosion on the LEDs so one half is out, but includes a lens, and the last also has corrosion, and extremely short wires so it has not been tested. ONLY the steady burn should be usable, the other two are just for parts or maybe repair. 

ASKING: $60 shipped

image (4).jpeg

Brand new in box Nova Hide-a-LED. Just the HAW, in it's original packaging. Blue in color. Only one left.

ASKING: $50 shipped

image (5).jpeg

Set of four used Whelen LIN12 amber Liberty corner modules. Were used in a bar for a short while, in very good condition. 

ASKING: SOLDSOLDSOLD

image (1).jpeg

Lot of Whelen LIN6 Liberty modules. All have problems, most with LEDs out, either all or half, and some are completely dead or just very dim. Only for sale as a lot.

image (6).jpeg

Pair of Whelen grille strobes, both work, lens screws are missing. Also have one extra clear lens that will be included. Screws should be easily replaced. Worked well last time they were tested.

ASKING: 22 shipped

image (7).jpeg

Pair of Whelen 600 double decker LEDs. Was told they work, but I don't have the plugs to test them out. Also, no lenses. They are all blue.

image (8).jpeg

Code3 LEDs, one red and one blue. One has a chrome bezel, one has a blue bezel and the rubber mounting grommet. Either saw light and brief use or were never used at all. Look like surface mounts but could be used wherever, great for grille or maybe mirror beams.

ASKING: 70 shipped

image (9).jpeg

Pair of Code3 TIR3 LEDs. Nice condition, like new or new. Clear lenses, one is red and one is amber.

image (2).jpeg

Nova pre-emption dash strobe, blue lens. Has a crack in the back of the housing, but it doesn't affect function at all. Internal flasher.

IMG_8764.jpg

Random TIR4, unknown brand. Split blue/blue with internal flasher. Great for a grille light. Only have one.Brand new, only tested.

photo (9).JPG

Federal Signal TargetTech Ultrastar Beacon Base with mounting magnet on the bottom. This only the base.

photo (10).JPG

Whelen single Talon. Red in color. Pretty much new but it is missing the flashback shield and the mounting hardware. It does however come with the original full length of cord and the cigarette lighter plug. Very nice condition, very bright, lot of flash patterns.

photo (8).JPG

Whelen WS-995 Vintage Siren. It's a little dusty, but it does work. Backlighting, all siren tones, everything, not missing any knobs or parts as far as I can tell. I don't know a whole lot about it, I was told it is old and rare. I'm not real sure on getting rid of this yet, but if I get an offer good enough I might be persuaded to let it go.

photo (12).JPG

Whelen 400 series LED. Includes chrome flange. This has been tested, the wires are EXTREMELY short. It is red, and it does work as it should. There is only maybe a quarter or a third of an inch of wire coming out of the back of this thing.

photo (11).JPG

ICOM F-24 Radio. I have the hand speaker mic for it, as well as two batteries, a regular and an extended, and the charging dock. I also have a programming CD and a proramming cable as well. Has some writing engraved on the front, probably used in a school. I've had it for about a year, still haven't even tested it but it should work perfectly.

ASKING: 110 shipped for the whole lot

photo (1).PNG

Whelen Edge LFL mini lightbar. Has four corner strobes, functions well, pretty good length of power cord coming out of it, worked fine when last tested, comes with four channel strobe power supply ballast inside. has four magnet magnet mounts which I would suggest cleaning them up before use. All blue lenses.

ASKING: 180 Plus shipping.

photo.JPG

Amber outer domes for Federal Signal Arjent lightbars. Seem to be NOS condtion. Never mounted on a lightbar before, no cracks or apparent damage whatsoever. I believe I have five of these.

ASKING: 150 per pair plus shipping.

photo (1).JPG

Code3 LED surface mount light, split Red/Red, internal flasher. Solid light, looks basically new. Could be good in rear windshield or side windows.

ASKING: 55 shipped

photo 2 (1).JPG

Code3 LED Supervisor interior lightbar. Split Red/Blue, with halogen takedowns, built in cooling fan. Has Optix LED heads. No brackets included but should be for a Ford Crown Victoria. Short cord but more than enough to easily extend. Used but still in good condition.

ASKING: 180 plus shipping

photo 4.JPG

Whelen Dash King dual strobe. Has one blue filter, so it flashes Blue/Clear. Was mounted in vehicle but is still in fair condition, no significant damage to light, decent amount of cord left. Works well, very bright.

ASKING: $70 Shipped

photo 3 (1).JPG

Baofeng UV5-R in the picture will be for sale for 50, just looking for original packaging and parts.

MORE TO COME IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO!!       MAKER OFFERS, ALL MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
Have some stuff for sale today, more items to come as I get pictures of it all. Will ship or meet if you're close enough. All prices are OBO and shipping will be CONUS ONLY. All prices are OBO and will include shipping unless otherwise noted. I am fairly flexible on prices, I try to be as fair as possible. If you don't like a price, please let me know and we can work something out. Also, if you're buying multiple items we can probably work out a bit of a discount.

I'm open to some trades, mostly what I'm looking for are Vision controllers, Smart Siren Keypads, SignalMaster SML2s or red or blue lenses for Signal Masters, red steady burn stuff is always cool, and possibly mirror beams or Crown Vic spotlights. Also looking for FedSig Solaris LED heads in red, amber, or clear.

MODS: If I'm missing anything, please let me know and I will rectify it as quick as possible. This is my first sale post so I'm still learning the ropes.

PICS TO COME, HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING.

Federal Signal Impaxx, Red, Almost new, Just no packaging and was tested. Clear lens.

ASKING: $55 shipped

image (3).jpeg

Federal Signal Quadraflare lot. One is working, red steady burn, and has a lens, one is red flashing but has corrosion on the LEDs so one half is out, but includes a lens, and the last also has corrosion, and extremely short wires so it has not been tested. ONLY the steady burn should be usable, the other two are just for parts or maybe repair.

ASKING: $100 shipped

image (4).jpeg

Brand new in box Nova Hide-a-LED. Just the HAW, in it's original packaging. Blue in color. Only one left.

ASKING: $70 shipped

image (5).jpeg

Set of four used Whelen LIN12 amber Liberty corner modules. Were used in a bar for a short while, in very good condition.

image (1).jpeg

Lot of Whelen LIN6 Liberty modules. All have problems, most with LEDs out, either all or half, and some are completely dead or just very dim. Only for sale as a lot.

image (6).jpeg

Pair of Whelen grille strobes, both work, lens screws are missing. Also have one extra clear lens that will be included. Screws should be easily replaced. Worked well last time they were tested.

ASKING: 35 shipped

image (7).jpeg

Pair of Whelen 600 double decker LEDs. Was told they work, but I don't have the plugs to test them out. Also, no lenses. They are all blue.

ASKING: 55 shipped for the pair.

image (8).jpeg

Code3 LEDs, one red and one blue. One has a chrome bezel, one has a blue bezel and the rubber mounting grommet. Either saw light and brief use or were never used at all. Look like surface mounts but could be used wherever, great for grille or maybe mirror beams.

ASKING: 85 shipped

image (9).jpeg

Pair of Code3 TIR3 LEDs. Nice condition, like new or new. Clear lenses, one is red and one is amber.

ASKING: 60 shipped.

image (2).jpeg

Nova pre-emption dash strobe, blue lens. Has a crack in the back of the housing, but it doesn't affect function at all. Internal flasher.

ASKING: 90 shipped

IMG_8764.jpg

Random TIR4, unknown brand. Split blue/blue with internal flasher. Great for a grille light. Only have one.Brand new, only tested.

ASKING: 25 shipped

photo (9).JPG

Federal Signal TargetTech Ultrastar Beacon Base with mounting magnet on the bottom. This only the base.

ASKING: Offer

photo (10).JPG

Whelen single Talon. Red in color. Pretty much new but it is missing the flashback shield and the mounting hardware. It does however come with the original full length of cord and the cigarette lighter plug. Very nice condition, very bright, lot of flash patterns.

ASKING: 55 shipped

photo (8).JPG

Whelen WS-995 Vintage Siren. It's a little dusty, but it does work. Backlighting, all siren tones, everything, not missing any knobs or parts as far as I can tell. I don't know a whole lot about it, I was told it is old and rare. I'm not real sure on getting rid of this yet, but if I get an offer good enough I might be persuaded to let it go.

ASKING: Not sure, Make an offer I can't refuse.

photo (12).JPG

Whelen 400 series LED. Includes chrome flange. This has not been tested, as the wires are EXTREMELY short. I believe it is red. There is only maybe a quarter or a third of an inch of wire coming out of the back of this thing.

ASKING: Not sure, make offer. Might part the flange if someone needs it.

photo (11).JPG

ICOM F-24 Radio. I have the hand speaker mic for it, as well as two batteries, a regular and an extended, and the charging dock. I also have a programming CD and a proramming cable as well. Has some writing engraved on the front, probably used in a school. I've had it for about a year, still haven't even tested it but it should work perfectly.

ASKING: 120 shipped for the whole lot

photo (1).PNG

Baofeng UV5-R in the picture will be fore sale soon, just looking for original packaging and parts.

More to come! I have and amber domes for Highlighter bars, amber domes for Arjent Bars, Vista parts, MX7000 domes, and much more. Most domes and lenses are NOS. Thanks for viewing, stay tuned, and make offers!
Does the preemption use the same lenses as the micro thins?

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
How about the picture of the more to come? More to come! I have and amber domes for Highlighter bars, amber domes for Arjent Bars, Vista parts, MX7000 domes, and much more. Most domes and lenses are NOS. Thanks for viewing, stay tuned, and make offers!

Reactions: tacomabanga19861986
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.