For Sale Various Whelen/Federal Signal/SoundOff Signal Lights in Good Condition

501huntc

Aug 18, 2023
United States
All of this equipment was purchased by me between 2019-2022 and have worked very well during their times in service. I no longer have a use for them and will sell them to you at the listed price or best offer given. Prices do not include shipping costs; will send only to the continental United States through the Postal Service. My only online payment method is PayPal. Please privately message me if you're interested in any of the items. Thank you for your consideration.

Whelen 8-Light Dominator Series TIR3 Super-LED All Blue: $300
IMG_0749.JPGIMG_0754.JPG

SoundOff Signal Intersector ENT2B3E-EU Blue/White: $250
IMG_0757.JPGIMG_0759.JPGIMG_0761.JPG

Whelen ION DUO I2E Blue/White: $250
IMG_0762.JPGIMG_0765.JPG

Whelen ION TRIO I3JC Red/Blue/White: $350
IMG_0768.JPGIMG_0769.JPG

Whelen PAR28E Super-LED Blue/White: $200
Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Whelen 2-Light Dominator Series TIR3 Super-LED All Blue (pair): $200
Capture3.PNGCapture4.PNG

Federal Signal SpectraLux SIFZP Red/Blue/White (New, Convergence Network Cable): $300
Capture5.PNGCapture6.PNGCapture7.PNGCapture17.PNG

Whelen PAR46 P46S3BH Spotlight with Blue Flashing and Hardware Mount (New): $150
Capture8.PNGCapture9.PNG

Reactions: 22Engine

22Engine

Aug 4, 2011
Southern jersey
All of this equipment was purchased by me between 2019-2022 and have worked very well during their times in service. I no longer have a use for them and will sell them to you at the listed price or best offer given. Prices do not include shipping costs; will send only to the continental United States through the Postal Service. My only online payment method is PayPal. Please privately message me if you're interested in any of the items. Thank you for your consideration.

Whelen 8-Light Dominator Series TIR3 Super-LED All Blue: $300

SoundOff Signal Intersector ENT2B3E-EU Blue/White: $250

Whelen ION DUO I2E Blue/White: $250

Whelen ION TRIO I3JC Red/Blue/White: $350

Whelen PAR28E Super-LED Blue/White: $200

Whelen 2-Light Dominator Series TIR3 Super-LED All Blue (pair): $200

Federal Signal SpectraLux SIFZP Red/Blue/White (New, Convergence Network Cable): $300

Whelen PAR46 P46S3BH Spotlight with Blue Flashing and Hardware Mount (New): $150
is the sos intersect or lights still available

501huntc

Aug 18, 2023
United States
Is the Spectralux still available?? And how is the light pattern? Is it a trio? Flood mode?
Hi! Sorry for the late response. The SpectraLux is still available. See attached picture for light configuration. Flood option is available through the Convergence Network Configuration software.

All other items are still available, too.

capture17-png.248383

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.