Vertex in 2015 Tahoe

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
I just did an install on a 2015 Tahoe. I put 4 Vertex in the front, 2 in the fogs and 2 in the turn signal. Im doing another install on a second 2015 Tahoe next week. I opend up the rear tail light and it looks a bit tricky to find a place for the Vertex. Did anyone install hideaways in the rear housing. I would love to know the placement.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
You are probably doing the first install on a 2015 Tahoe. You are the first on ELB. So you are obligated to post many pictures of the instal process. And if you put some pictures up of the tail light, out of the truck, we might be able to offer some advice. Chevy has not released any upfitter info because the PPV is not for sale yet.

To recap, you have the first NBS 2015 Tahoe, so this thread is useless without pics! :razz:

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
Please please please keep us posted! Subscribed.

srulir

Feb 16, 2014
New York
HILO said:
You are probably doing the first install on a 2015 Tahoe. You are the first on ELB. So you are obligated to post many pictures of the instal process. And if you put some pictures up of the tail light, out of the truck, we might be able to offer some advice. Chevy has not released any upfitter info because the PPV is not for sale yet.

To recap, you have the first NBS 2015 Tahoe, so this thread is useless without pics! :razz:

I just saw Online that a company MobileFleet lit up a bunch of them and they look really nice!

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
cybercop said:
I saw a 2015 Tahoe and Yukon on the road today and me no likey. The LEDs are the tailights looks nice, but that's about it.

Eric1249 said:
I don't like the front end on the new Tahoe.

This thread is not the place for these comments... To voice your opinions, post them here: http://elightbars.org/forums/f24/2015-tahoe-unveiled-55420/

To the OP:

Pics are a must... And good luck with the install... Like HILO said, if you post a pic of the tail light (front and rear) maybe we can help ya figure out a place...

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
srulir said:
I just saw Online that a company MobileFleet lit up a bunch of them and they look really nice!

LED138 said:
I don't know about a bunch of them but heres the link to the Facebook page which has one on it.

https://www.facebook.com/MobileFleet/photos_stream

The silver Chevy vehicles were not done by Mobile Fleet, those are Chevrolet demo vehicles, upfitted either by Kerr or in house at the Chevy cop shop. The big orange enclosed car hauler, along with there being a pre production Tahoe PPV, a Caprice, and a SSV Silverado, all with Chevrolet badges on the doors, are the tip off.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.