Vertex VX-2500 Programming

fedsig7

Veteran Member
May 20, 2010
Santa Rosa, California
I have a Vertex 2500U mobile radio, that I need a few things reconfigured, such as, channels, buttons, ect. Can anyone here program this radio, or does anyone know where I can get cable and software? Does anyone have the software they can send me? Thanks!

Are there any other members here that can program this radio for me? Let me know, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would try a motorola shop, they will sell you the software and you can get a cable on ebay, motorola doesnt restrict the sale on vertex like M radios

Motorola comes up with them as a radio dealer in santa rosa

MASTERSON COMMUNICATIONS

131-A STONY CIRCLE

SANTA ROSA

California

United States

707-462-9736

sometimes people do not want to go to there local dealer, b/c they are trying to program radio's with freq. they are not allowed to have in there , not saying this is the case with fedsig7 though .....

GaryErrol said:
I just invested a minute on my cell phone to call that number. Person who answered says they are very much still in business.

Really?? Hmmm... Okay, I guess I was wrong. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks!

Back to your original message. Most likely you can find programming cables on eBay. As far as software, when you asked if someone could send it to you, you broke this lists rules as you were asking for someone to send you pirated software that you DID NOT legally purchase from the manufacture.

As far as the phone number, I simply called and they said they were still in business, something no one else seem to want to do. Not living in California, what city they were in would have meant nothing to me.

a little note about vertex, they do not sell software, you can get it from a dealer, for free or by paying, but they wont sell it to you for any PRICE !!!

gary, not at all... its allowed to be shared...... i mean he shouldnt ask here b/c its against the rules, but with the vertex line, he can get a copy from anyone.......

the dealers have access it on a file site, where they download it and can burn it to cd ,and from there sell it or give it away......

so if you have vertex on your computer and make a copy for a friend its perfectly legal

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381