Positive Very positive working with Grant from 911 Customs

SFD516

May 27, 2010
Scott, Louisiana
More than satsfied with my transaction with Grant from 911 Customs. Would purchase equipment from him again in an instance.

Grant took a previous WTB post and communicated with me several times via email. When he came across something that was very close to what I was looking for he would let me know.

We went form a Liberty to a Liberty II which turned out to be a much better offer and deal than I was expecting. Very pleased.

Last edited:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I have exchanged PMs with Grant, and he seems to be very conscientious about his business.
Thumb.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.