Vintage Catalogs:Whelen

JazzDad

Just Another Faceless Member
Silver Supporter
I'd like to see a photo of those Micro Edges mounted to mirrors.

firebuff17

Does anyone have any literature, sales brochures, catalogs or any of the like for the Edge Ultra series lightbars.
I believe I have found the install manuals and a few other install manuals for adding alleys, traffic advisor and the like.
Mainly looking for sales brochures, and catalog featuring the Ultra series.
Might be snagging a 12 strobe, alleys, TD's and rear flasher bar next week. Would be nice to have some literature to accompany it as this is my first item that will be starting collection.
Thank you

Last edited:
I owned this catalog when I used to watch the installation of all lighting from e one they had some sweet systems, I remember the introduction of the mx7000. When I lived up in the Pacific Northwest issaquah, now all they use is whelen

LRGJr72

Premium Member
Shared with permission of Rick Alexander from the Facebook page "Vintage Whelen Lighting Equipment." I was pretty geeked up to seeing the cover with the black background. Hadn't seen that image since I was about 12 years old with a massive literature collection of my own (long since departed).

thumbnail_FullSizeRender (2).jpg thumbnail_FullSizeRender (1).jpg thumbnail_FullSizeRender (4).jpg thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

kitn1mcc

Veteran Member
The Cruiser in the 9000 i think may have been essex car. Essex ran all red for year
wrecker is Mal's out of Westbrook CT
the truck is whelen
Suburban Southern New England Telephone SNET never a ATT company
the Blue Bar i think is East Haven PD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member