For Sale Vintage "Dock-type" bumper push bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficerEd

May 10, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
 i think they came off an old Crown Vic with steel bumper.

Edited to add some better pictures.  These are in really good shape.  They are HEAVY, though.  The pair weigh 35 lbs.

Push bar 2.JPG

Pushbar 1.JPG

Pushbar 2.JPG

Pushbar 3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

OfficerEd

May 10, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't the slightest idea what they might be worth. A local collector told me she's been looking for a pair of these for years and these are the first she's seen....but she hasn't made an offer.  So, I'm open.

I didn't do any cleaning before taking the photos.  The rubber is in excellent shape. Would look like new with some rubber dope.

They're pretty heavy, so consider what they would cost to ship.

Ed

Officer.Ed@aol.com

or

Ed@dash-flash.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting set, unique, I was looking for a vintage set of Setina.   My department was the first in our area with them.  They came as a package deal on a Winder Police Supply demonstrator car.  All we had to do was add our radios, door emblems, and put but to in the seat.  First prisoner puked...cleared out some new car smell.  Let me know price and we can figure out shipping logistics.  

OfficerEd

May 10, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Because these are heavy and shipping isn't cheap, I'm open to offers.  I was offered $80 for them, but the buyer backed out when we calculated the shipping cost.

I'm in Zip Code 85028. These weight 35 lbs.  Calculate the shipping to you and then make me an offer you think is fair.

Thanks!

Ed

ed@policeandfirestore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.