Visall VP 488 beacon

Jun 18, 2013
PA
So found abit of a Franken beacon, a friend of mine came across what he thought was a unity RV-45. Not quite, it was a unity shell with a Visall VP 488 at its core.

So abit of googling and using my old man eyes, this looks like a rebranded KD 888 or similar.
123_1(35).jpeg

123_1(36).jpeg

123_1(37).jpeg

123_1(38).jpeg

Beacon works, we are now looking for a retaining band and a KD dome.

Before I commit to this, I want to be sure that this is rebranded KD beacon and the correct dome it needs.

Thanks,

Rob

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
I believe LS344 is the correct OEM dome for this model. Parts/domes can still be found with a bit of looking through the internet.

Chris

Reactions: dmathieu

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.