Visit of Joe Biden in Poland! - Massive recordings of Polish Police (many brand new vehicles)! - lights and sirens

Status
Not open for further replies.

czolgista111

Dec 27, 2021
Poland
Massive recording of many Police units in Warsaw! Which part is your favourite?

And shorter movie of match protection

If you have some questions about siren and lights just ask - I will help you as much as I can.

Reactions: NIACO and Tony P

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
On behalf of my country, allow me to apologize for the huge inconvenience and massive, incalculable waste of resources the visit our POTATUS caused you and your fellow countrymen.
Why? You thank a host for having you, you don't apologize for coming. Would you care to apologize for the last two Presidents' trips to Poland too? They were also well received and treated in a safe, professional, and honorable manner despite political opinions. Your post makes it look like Americans don't know normal operations of world events. Diplomatic visits disrupt the lives of normal citizens, that's just a fact. Don't apologize to an international user for our country doing normal things and their country's proper response; it makes Americans look like we don't realize that diplomats travel. @czolgista111 posted media of an interesting public safety event, which President it was for isn't relevant to the topic (emergency vehicles).

Most first world countries in modern times see their president, prime minister, king, or other head of state travel the globe and require a massive security team. The Pope required a huge security and safety detail in Philadelphia (which my previous agency took part in) and we happily provided support (none of our team was Catholic) despite the vast majority of our country not being Catholic. We were happy to accept the thanks of the Vatican vs. a backhanded apology for his visit. Presidential/Diplomatic travel is expensive and many countries from all over the globe have graciously protected our leaders.

The security provided by Poland to President Obama and President Trump was similar and also made for good public safety footage. There is no need to make a reply apologizing for those visits either. I would like to thank @czolgista111 for posting this media. We (US users) lasted a week before we embarrassed ourselves, which is a record for this type of post. Also,@czolgista111 On behalf of my country I would like to thank the people of Poland for providing top notch security for this, previous, and coming Presidential and other diplomatic visits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.