Vol/FF Rickey Lee Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Words simply cannot describe this man enough. I worked for the City (Jail/Dispatch) in 2013 alongside him, many times Rickey would be the first one to the Fire Dept for medical calls, I never heard him complain, or say anything bad about anyone.

Currently suspected to be Covid-19 related, possibly caught from working calls.

I'm gonna miss Rickey, even if I did accidentally wake him up one time testing a siren... He was also a fantastic BBQ/Grill man, and would often be found grilling outside the FD in the summer.

A very well done video of the procession and some of the service held, for Rickey's funeral. (This hits home a lot for me, as I know most of the folks in this, know the area and used to live 200 yards from the Church where it all ends)

I can see at least 5 other area FD's turning out for this, and it makes me smile that Rickey had such a reach in the Communities surrounding the town.

Reactions: ccsd834
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.