For Sale Want to TRADE my Dietz 7-11 split dome beacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
Looking to trade my Dietz 7-11 red/amber split dome for a Federal Signal 184 red/amber split dome. I will trade just the domes or will trade complete beacons.

IMG_2683.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Looking to trade my Dietz 7-11 red/amber split dome for a Federal Signal 184 red/amber split dome. I will trade just the domes or will trade complete beacons.
I wonder if you could take an amber 184 dome and paint it like Dietz did on theirs. I know it's not the same, but might be a quicker fix.

Reactions: stansdds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.