WANTED: Blue LED's for push bumper/grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

Dec 29, 2014
Florida
I'm looking for blue led's for a push bumper/grille application. 2014 Charger, Setina push bumper.

Lights have to be all blue, no combos.  Used is fine.  I like the Feniex 400/600 series, and Whelen Dominator style light sticks, but also open to other alternatives.

Would prefer to have the L-brackets included for mounting.

ai.imgur.com_JdxZbP1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
ai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa175_chawkmn_101_5220_zps59a4b5a9.jpgI have a pair of used Code 3 LEDX heads in blue, with brackets, $55.00 shipped, in the continental US

Clarence

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
I also have Federal Signal Cuda TriOptics (Model 351012) that would look great on the push bumper, with new factory L brackets. They are interior AND/OR exterior mount LEDs. They have 7-8 flash patterns and steady burn. All 3 sides have tracks so that you can mount the brackets on ...either vertically or horizontally. I have them listed on here within the past week or so with pics...$20 each plus $6 shipping($6 shipping  no matter how many you buy). These were originally used by the State Police in Ohio and were always interior mounted so they arent weathered at all. I for sure have 2 but I may have as many as 4 left.

CTO3.jpg

CTO5.jpg

Titan

Dec 29, 2014
Florida
Wow thanks everybody.  I've been working the past couple of days, but I'll be trying to respond to everyone's replies and PM's today.

I think I've found what I'm looking for, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.