Wanted emergency warning items updated 04-04-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
I'm looking for the following items, I have lots of items for sale on the for sale forum, some of these items are for back burner projects and I cant conceivably purchase all of the stuff i'm looking for at once, but if your looking to do some trading check out what I have for sale in the marketplace. thanks for looking Shawn

These have been arranged in the order of importance I need the stuff at the top of the list more than the bottom of the list:

1) whelen 9U corner strobe, from a ultra or 9M series bar, corner only , slides into lightbar grooves

4 whelen  ULTRA edge / freedom amber or red endcaps

1) S&W endcap doesn't need to be prefect just useable

1) stainless center section for a code 3 force 4 / XL bar ( aprox 18 inches wide 47 inch bar)

1) Federal Signal Smart siren basic control head.

Code 3 ledx lightbar mount modules LOOKING FOR CHEAP AND OR NON WORKING any color red amber blue , teal

code 3 Ledx "non-optic lenses" for the lightbar modules,

red and amber 6 over 6 400 series leds ( can be 6 red over 3 amber depopulated heads also)

blue or amber corner and flasher filters for a code 3 XS8000 bar.

1 corner strobe module for a code 3 XS8000 bar

Amber, Red or clear Code 3 Slickstik end lenses

Last edited by a moderator:

BLAZE18001

Jul 1, 2010
Prichard WV
i have some new amber lense and also end caps with takedowns in the over under configuration and a bunch of clear lense also i may have some red

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
(1) Sho-me 11.2005P in red or amber , I know they aren't the best lights bur a customer had one die and were looking for a direct swap

mx7000 dome clips,

grille strobe lenses in amber

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
PM Sent

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Shawn L said:
red and amber 6 over 6 400 series leds ( can be 6 red over 3 amber depopulated heads also)

someone has the 6/3 ones in the FS area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.