Wanted Wanted: Jetsonic Series A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
Looking for a Federal Signal Jetsonic Series A or A1 with the front and rear divider mirrors and smart rotators.

Attachments

• 3C66BD53-8EFE-4F93-B13E-27A66F55D886.png
    3C66BD53-8EFE-4F93-B13E-27A66F55D886.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 32

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
That was the newer or second generation of the bar. That one did not have that smart rotators option. That was only in the first generation of the light, and the rotators were positioned behind each other, (not angled as shown) The reason is originally, it did not have separate flashers. That came later on.
I know what everyone is going to say.... IDC. I have been through these bars for the last 35 years. I know what they came with from factory.

Now I do have an original bar for sale, but the control board was removed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.