Wanted Wanted reasonably priced jet strobe, jetstream, jetsonic

lightman39

ISO a reasonably priced jet strobe,sonic,stream series lightbar any body have one my budget is around 75 to 100 bucks

jdh

Veteran Member
What is ISO?...I do have a few Jetsonics, and a Jetstream. But the shipping will be around $80 on top of the $100 for the bar. What color do you want?

Tony P

Support Staff
What is ISO?...I do have a few Jetsonics, and a Jetstream. But the shipping will be around $80 on top of the $100 for the bar. What color do you want?
"In search of"

Chiefs Chrysler Ñewport

Registered Member
I have a Jet Strobe, clear lense with red/blue fresnel over the strobes. Amber filters on rear flashers, clear takedown, and red/blue cutout alley lights. Incomplete vehicle mount. Your offer though is low, and shipping will be $80.00 to $100.00 (estimate). Try Gov.deals.com, an auction site for municipal equipment. There are some good deals available. I recently got a red and clear Jetsonic Mini for a ten dollar bid. I picked it up because it was kind of near by. Try Craigslist and Facebook, just enter your search. Recently near me somebody got two Twinsonics and rumbler sirens for $150.00. Probably bought by the first to see the ad. goodluck!

LenH

Registered Member
I have two amber jet streams with full amber domes. Both are rotator and both need the clips that go around middle dome. 85 plus shipping ea

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weoff8823
Top Bottom