Watch "2015 Chevy Tahoe PPV outfitted with Police LEDs/Equipment - SWPS - QBPD1..." on YouTube

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Another example of how sync & solid color lightheads make a HUGE difference! I'm also tired of ppl mounting LAWs/HAWs in the same housings as HLFs or TLFs

Reactions: Chris W

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
 I HATE the way the outer edge bars look and are used....... WHY do you need a full size bar on the roof... and interior bar in the back window..... hide away leds in the rear.... and then license plate lights... and then that hideous disgusting thing that is over priced in the rear pillars of your ride..... im describing what I see most of the time around my parts with the local pds and sheriffs office around here..... WHY spend so much on ONE CAR WHY! and then they use fricken split heads in some stupid pattern WTF are you doing!

Why even add hide away leds that are split in the tail lights or headlights if you wont see them from more than 30 feet away with all the UFO lights you have going on anyway WHY!

My department is guilty of doing stupid crap like that to the chargers and that stupid Whelen rep is responsible. Im going to post a video of that stupid Legacy bar he sold us that already is burnt out and most of the heads don't work.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.