Wayne County Sheriff, MI- Agressive Driving Units Camaro/Challenger

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Bad choice in lights... bad choice in flash patterns. Since when were Vertex's good for use as grille lights?

whatevah

May 26, 2010
Delaware, USA
Agreed, horrible choice using the Vertex lights. The wigwags will do most of the work along with the windshield light. But they are fairly stealthy, at night you could be next to them at a traffic light and never notice the fender lights. And you'll never recognize them in your mirror as a LE car due to the slicktop and factory paint.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
I like the cars. I think if they put in Rect14 or the like grill lights behind the grill it would be just as stealth. The vertex are good but you need a bigger light. His dash didnt seem too lit up either.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
:thumbsup:very nice. i know up here in mass the troopers out here are supposed to be getting quiet a few camaro ss's as high speed pursuit cars but i havent heard anything new yet.

smokechaser75

Jun 14, 2010
NEPA
At least some LE department ARE cracking down on the ROAD BOZO'S

In my area a stretch of the road to no where {US Rt 6 ).. I set my cruise @ 70 and it's almost like my parking brake is on... even the "little old lady" blows my doors off in her Toyota

chono

Jun 5, 2010
Midwest
smokechaser75 said:
At least some LE department ARE cracking down on the ROAD BOZO'S
In my area a stretch of the road to no where {US Rt 6 ).. I set my cruise @ 70 and it's almost like my parking brake is on... even the "little old lady" blows my doors off in her Toyota

Sounds like free money?? :p

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.