Wanted WeCan Liberty Takedown/Alleys Wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

factorone33

Jun 13, 2010
Merriam, KS
I need the internal wiring harness for the takedowns and alleys for a Liberty WeCan model. I specifically need the plug more than anything, as I upgraded my 48" low-current bar to a 54" WeCan bar, and while the LC wiring for the front/rear/TA lights worked straight across, the existing TD/Alley plug doesn't fit the new board.

Looking to get this sooner than later.

factorone33

Jun 13, 2010
Merriam, KS
*BUMP*

Still looking for these. Found a complete harness set on eBay with an identical WeCan board, but I'd rather not have to fork over $200 for the whole thing when I only need the wiring harness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.