WeCan Programming of a Legacy

chiefolson

Jul 20, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I'm working on a programming file for the first of our new Legacy bars. They are installed on EMS District Chief Suburbans. If you have something you have worked up that you are willing to share, send me a PM. In addition, I'd love to find some type of supporting documentation on the WeCan Programming software rather than just clicking and watching to see what the display will do.

Thanks,

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
chiefolson said:
I'm working on a programming file for the first of our new Legacy bars. They are installed on EMS District Chief Suburbans. If you have something you have worked up that you are willing to share, send me a PM. In addition, I'd love to find some type of supporting documentation on the WeCan Programming software rather than just clicking and watching to see what the display will do.

Thanks,

I've never seen any good documentation... clicking with trial and error is how I learned the software. What color are the bars?

chiefolson

Jul 20, 2010
Raleigh, NC
got_yogurt said:
I've never seen any good documentation... clicking with trial and error is how I learned the software. What color are the bars?

They are R/C front and R/A rear.

MHQ

Jun 22, 2013
New England
There is a tutorial on the CD supplied with the bar. It is time consuming to go through all the steps and instructions but worth it. Once the first bar is programmed, you can transfer that program to all of the other bars.

chiefolson

Jul 20, 2010
Raleigh, NC
MHQ said:
There is a tutorial on the CD supplied with the bar. It is time consuming to go through all the steps and instructions but worth it. Once the first bar is programmed, you can transfer that program to all of the other bars.

Yeah, I can't seem to locate that CD. I've learned a lot just playing with the app connected to the bar, but I wonder if there is a way to program serial configurations - such as have it rotate through configurations, or if it is just one configuration per setting.

Jon

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.